Friday 8 June 2012

sales invoice


SALES INVOICE


Sales invoice is used to enter the invoices of your customer to whom you sale your inventory, then after this all the entries which you made their posted to the general ledger, customer records and in the inventory records. So for invoice go to task menu, open the list of tasks and select the option sales invoice. As shown in the below picture:

When you will select this option the sales invoice’s window will open.

This window also have the almost look like sale order and sale quotation but there is a slight difference in it. If selling goods to a customer, who’s sale order is not be made or his sale order will be made before our use of Peachtree software. So we can make sales to customer whose order was not be made by us. First we select the customer where the customer ID has been asking from us. So select the customer from our customers list.  Then we have to select the date when we are selling our goods to our customer and then invoice number we must have to given to this sale. Then give the address at which goods are sending or the address of the customer so in case of any problem it will be helpful for both the parties. There is an option of Customer PO in which purchase order is written which is the purchase order number of the customer. If you are on to the tab “apply to sales” it means you are making a sale to a customer against which no sale order or sale quotation has been recorded. It means you are making sales to our customer but it is direct sales and without any sale order. So first write the quantity and then item. When select the item in item column the name of the item will be automatically shown in the description column. Then write the unit price of the product, the total amount will be calculated automatically and shown in the amount column.


Now if you are making an invoice on the previous sales order then as you will select the customer the tab “apply to purchases” will shift to “apply to sales order” automatically. Select the serial number against which you are invoicing your customer. The list of the items will appear automatically.




1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete